<-----25 weeks
I am now 34 weeks prego, and on bed rest. That's right this little guy tried to make an appearance a week ago. A few steroid shots and meds to stop contraction we are now trying to keep him in for at least another 7 days. We really have just under 6 weeks left till our due date.Our mid wife thinks I will be early with everything that has been going on. About 6 weeks ago I has a great friend show up its name was kidney stones. It wasn't to bad I stayed the night in the most uncomfortable bed ever. The best part was I was able to lay there and listened to our little guy move, kick, and get the hiccups. My house also spun for about 2 days from what ever pain meds they gave me.
I am now 34 weeks prego, and on bed rest. That's right this little guy tried to make an appearance a week ago. A few steroid shots and meds to stop contraction we are now trying to keep him in for at least another 7 days. We really have just under 6 weeks left till our due date.Our mid wife thinks I will be early with everything that has been going on. About 6 weeks ago I has a great friend show up its name was kidney stones. It wasn't to bad I stayed the night in the most uncomfortable bed ever. The best part was I was able to lay there and listened to our little guy move, kick, and get the hiccups. My house also spun for about 2 days from what ever pain meds they gave me.
Then about 4 weeks ago I had another friend come around but it has yet to leave. Gallstones is this great friend. I would so take kidney stones over gallstones. We found out about these when i got really sick at work. Thank goodness I was at the hospital i just went straight up stairs when i couldn't handle the pain any longer. Once again there i was in the most uncomfortable bed, but loving the fact that i could sit a listen to his every move. I have a Dr appointment with a surgeon in about a week to talk about taking out my gallbladder after this little guy shows up.
Now here I am on bed rest with plenty of time to post on my blog. Thanks for reminding me about the blog dad :) I just have to say I love being pregnant.
10 comments:
Babe, I SO feel your pain! (well, not the kidney/gallstone pain, but the bedrest pain!) When can I come visit you and entertain you?! :) Gotta love pregnancy :D
Glad you're blogging again..that's probably the best thing that has come out of your best rest, with the exception of keeping the Legend inside you for a bit longer!
You look so great at 34 weeks pregnant! I hope that you are doing okay, and not going super crazy! Let me know if you need some entertainment, and I'll bring Addi up! We love you! Stay Strong!
Hey I am sorry to hear you are on bed rest let me know if you need anything because I'm only a hop and a skip away. Easton and I would love to come help out. I will call you later to.
is that an arcade cabinet in the background? If so, it looks awesome.....I think the legend wants to play it...that's why he is trying to come early...or maybe he was notty in heaven so they sent him down =)
-Adam
The legend isn't at all naughty, just has been hanging out a long time in heaven and is tired of waiting to get here. You look great and I hope he waits 2 or 3 more weeks. So excited to meet him.
You look really good pregnant. I can't wait to see the Legend. (By the way that is a really cute nickname for him.) I agree with Jolene he was in heaven to long. He just can't wait to play with his dad and by love and snuggle with mom.
a. you are right - it was about time to start blogging again.
b. you do look great pregnant.
c. anyone who says they love being pregnant is lying.
d. i hope he hangs in until like 37 weeks. those last 3 are rough...
e. if he comes earlier, he'll be fine. God bless modern medicine.
f. can't wait to meet him.
ps. i have lots of stuff i want to share with you and boom (some is boy, some is girl, all is random.) when would be a good time for me to drop buy with my bins o crap for you to sort through?
I really truely love being prego. It been the best thing I have ever done.
Yay welcome back to blogging! We've missed you! You are looking great BTW. Can't wait to see this little guy!
Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited for you guys! Sorry about the kidney stones and gallstones. That is definitely not fun.
My blog is private but if you want an invite email me at tinitam5@yahoo.com and I'll get ya one =)
Post a Comment