Thursday, February 18, 2010

Legend, WHERE ARE YOU?

Alright little dude:

Don’t you think its time to come hang out with your dad yet? Don't you think we need to watch 2 great years of undefeated Utah Football? Don't you think you need to see the news report when Jo Beck Cries? Don’t you want to know why Max Hall hates you?

Toby won't leave your mom alone......He puts his head on her belly when she is resting, and follows her around the house when she is not. We saw ultra sound photos of you......After seeing those, I wonder if you’re really an ewok. That may explain why Toby is so protective of you(Toby likes ewoks, cuz he smells like one).

Your Mother and I have been waiting a long time to meet you, Toby is driving me nutz....sooo how about it???? Are you ready yet????

-anxiously awaiting your arrival.....

-Love Dad and Mom

9 comments:

The Whitney's said...

I agree!! I want you to get here soon! I have so much I want to talk to you about. I want to ask you how my baby is doing and what she will look like. I hope not an ewok too! Love you so much and we are praying for a safe and soon arrival!

Kandis & Derek said...

Ditto! Can't wait to see this guy

Jolene said...

Well, since Adam made me wait 11 days after his due date to come, maybe the legend is getting back at him for me.
Enough already, come on baby - Jojo needs a day off!

Katie Jo said...

I'm also very excited to meet the little guy. I can't wait to watch him!!! Love you guys!

Suz said...

Since Gammy isn't here I will tell you what she told me when Amanda was due July 28th and born August 20th.

"When the apple is ripe it will fall" -Marion Louise Edman Nordfors 1920-2000

TravandNat said...

He is just taking his time..slow and cautious just like his Daddy! I can't wait go meet him either! Love you already, Little Legend!

Meghan said...

i mean, i hope he comes soon, but i assure you, he is much easier now than he will be in a month. and believe it or not, you are getting more sleep. so, while you have waited forever, enjoy your last few babyless nights... for they will be over forever!!!!
i better be on like the 2nd round of "legend is here" texting. also, ty hopes that this kid's middle name is Legend. that, my friends, would be epic.

Marilee said...

Gammy made me walk hills and do other stuff, best not mentioned in this space, when both mine were late. Patience, young father. Listen to the wise Meggie.

Rie Rie said...

Coming from a mother who had a baby too early, keep him in there as long as he needs to be! You can sleep now. He still has some growing to do!!