As I sit at work today, I thought to myself...Hey Katie had her birthday on Sunday...I might as well check out the family blog's to see the sappy happy bday posts!!!! I was really excited to be able to make fun of whatever my Mother or Sister wrote....err I mean read how special Katie is to them =)
As to my surprise, neither my mother or my sister had made a post......I started to feel bad for Katie..............and even though my intention was for evil....I now, more than ever wanted to see the sappy posts.
I sent a couple of text messages off trying to save boomer and mom from the tears that Katie would have if she noticed that she did NOT get her sappy bday post.
Well it turns out they were only going to do those posts for a Year......and they started with Katie.......So JOKES ON ME SUCKER.......
-Adam
11 comments:
How sweet of you to think of me!!! Whether it was out of evil intentions or good intentions, it's always nice to be remembered!!! You have touched my heart with your thoughts!
Didn't "THEY" tell you it was your turn this year. Man good job letting Katie down. Love you Adam!
love it. ol' softy
No more odes?
Happy Birthday Katie, my goal in life is to be exactly like you and to have a beautiful family like the one you have created!
You don't want to be exactly like your Mommy???
I think that Adam got all of Trav's kind-hearted concern..he didn't even know it was Katie's birthday. Ha - figures!
Hey, I just saw that you are prego, CoNGraTs!! I'm so Happy for you. Sorry I hardly ever read people's blogs so I'm way behind on everyone's stories. But I do miss you and wish you all the best in your pregnancy.
Rachel
NEW POST PLEASE. i was shouting.
I hope there is better blogging once the legend arrives.
Um Jess I just want to say that now you are on bed rest we need some regular blog updates! Tell us about bed rest and all your preperations for the cute new little one! Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment