Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Legend, He’s Getting STRONGER!

You might think this post is about this legend. ITS NOT

it’s about the one below….Our legend!!!!!!!




Today we went in for our 20 week ultrasound, and I am so very thankful that we have a healthy baby boy on the way. It was soooooo amazing, after all we have been through to actually see our little dude jumping around and intercepting balls from Max Hall

Jess and I are so blessed to have this opportunity, and I am very thankful that things are going so well during this pregnancy. It seems like we both have wanted this for so long, and everything just feels so surreal at this point. I can’t wait to be able to hold him in my arms and take him home!

The legend is so blessed to have Jess as a mother, I know she is very strong….she has been through A LOT. She is going to be the best mother to him, and will be there every step of the way. It’s so great to see how happy she is, and excited at the same time!

I want to thank our Heavenly Father for the most amazing blessing we have ever received!!!! What a miracle the Legend is!!!!! I want to also thank my parents and my in-laws for all the support/continued support they have given Jess and I over the years. There have also been the countless amounts of people that were there for Jess or myself just to “listen”, its amazing how helpful that can be when life feels likes its never going to go your way…..

One of these days we will have to move past calling him “The Legend” and actually figure out a name……My only problem is that every name I can think of is either a U of U football player, or someone from a Band. Yes I know I’m pathetic.

Please keep cheering on “The Legend”!!!!!! GO TEAM GINES!!!

-Adam

13 comments:

christi said...

I am so excited for you and glad that everything is going well let us know if you need anything.

Suz said...

Ahhh Adam. This is awesome! Can't wait to watch you be a dad. So so happy for you and the little misses.

Do you like the name Jonah?

Katie Jo said...

Adam what a sweet post! It made me tear up!! Who knew my strong brother could be so sweet!! I'm way excited for "the legend" to join us as well! MyKelle keeps asking if Jess has had her baby yet!

Carl :D said...

There is no shame in naming a child after a sports icon or an awesome guy that can write a song that speaks to your soul!!!

Jolene said...

Oh my sweet son, what a lovely heartfelt tribute to your wonderful wife. I am crying. It has been a long painful struggle to get to this point and I'm so grateful that you can relax a little and prepare for this blessing to join our family. Gammy's taking good care of him and he will be here soon. Love you.

Adam And Jessica said...

I even make a few tears. Thanks babe for a wonderful post. I love you and I am so excited to take this crazy journey with you and the legend.

Michelle B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TravandNat said...

Adam,

What a sweet husband and daddy! I'm so excited this baby is FINALLY on his way! You guys will be great parents! Congratulations!

Michelle B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kandis & Derek said...

Yay! Officially a boy! Yay! I can't wait for all the spoiling to begin! You guys are amazing and I know you will be amazing parents!
Love ya both and the soon to be!

Rie Rie said...

So you Have thought of naming him Eddie. I thought so...

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blair and Brenda said...

I am so excited for you guys. A baby boy, WOW! Jess you are going to have your hands full with two boys to love. Adam you’re going to be the perfect dad. Congratulations to the both of you!