ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!!
Gage loved it when the guy on the t.v. would jump real high or if thing blew up.
They are so Boys. My kids are doomed.
Yep. Doomed. So are mine!
Jess and Adam how dang cute is that. Oh, and I am pleased to announce that I have a blog. www.richrwe.blogspot.com
We are in the same boat..doomed kids! Addison has already spent many hours in her dad's arms while he plays video games.Gage is adorable!! But, so is Adam!!
Adam is so in the zone, if the house caught fire or Gage fell off his lap, Adam would not notice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yep. Doomed. So are mine!
Jess and Adam how dang cute is that. Oh, and I am pleased to announce that I have a blog. www.richrwe.blogspot.com
We are in the same boat..doomed kids! Addison has already spent many hours in her dad's arms while he plays video games.
Gage is adorable!! But, so is Adam!!
Adam is so in the zone, if the house caught fire or Gage fell off his lap, Adam would not notice.
Post a Comment