Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How did this happen?

I finished the last book today of the twilight series. It only took me not even 2 days holy crap i got so in to it. This doesn't happen to me and books. I have never been the type to read book, in fact I really hated it growing up. So I highly suggest these books they are fabulous and now I am sad that they are over. I need help with what book to read next. If you know of any other fabulous book that I would enjoy as much as this series LET ME KNOW!!! -Jess

5 comments:

Adam And Jessica said...

you should have waited until your vacation to read this on the way to lake powell. -adam

Adam And Jessica said...

I could not wait!!! heh told you I was way in to it.

Carley said...

Read Austinland by Shannon Hale. I was actually really disappointed with the way Breaking Dawn ended (not enough action) so I hurried and read this Sunday night to make me feel better. (I didn't just admit that)

BTW, I was just getting on here to look up your salon. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut, and I haven't seen you in way too long!

The Whitney's said...

I can't believe you guys are going to Lake Powelle with out me! I hope you guys have fun. I still have not finished the 3rd on yet, but I'll get to it.

Katie Jo said...

I read austinland. It was okay. I have also started reading a series of books called the uglies. I'm only a few chapters in, but i will let you know what i think! Have fun in lake powell.