Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 years ago tomorrow


We were so cute and skinny back then. Its so great to know that I married the perfect man for me. The man of my dreams. He supports me when I go a little crazy( happens more then you would think.) He love me unconditionally though everything put in our paths.

So I got home from work this evening and found roses from Adam. He so great because we leave tomorrow to go to lake Powell and he still got me flowers. Yeah a car ride for our great day.
LOVE YOU BABE!!! YOUR THE BEST EVER!!!



4 comments:

Katie Jo said...

happy anniversay!!! We are glad that you chose Adam to spend forever with! I think that i have the best in-laws ever!

The Whitney's said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy that you are my sister in law! Thanks for putting up with our crazy family!

TravandNat said...

Hooray for four years! Congrats you guys! Lets hope for many more to come!!

Carley said...

Happy Anniversary!