As I walked through my Grandma and Grandpa's door this Sunday evening, I could see the competition and determination in my Grandmothers eyes. She was going for blood and nothing would get in her way. This confidence started out as she mocked me when I tried to make her TV owned by NASA turn on. Who knew this Ginormous TV needed 5 min to warm up and the entire electricity supply for Davis County before it would "take off." One of her Wii Motes needed batteries, for some apparent reason it was not the one she was using, so more taunting was sent in my direction. I eventually convinced Grandma that the Wii mote really did need new batteries.
And so began 30 minute's of blood, sweat, and tears.....mostly from me. I didn't even see it coming, I should have known something was not right, when her taunting started even before I turned on the TV. I walked away from this event with my tail between my legs as dear old grandma beat the pants off me in Wii Bowling. Below is one of her many spares that brought me to my demise. enjoy
5 comments:
adam don't feel so bad, grandma won me in wii bowling as well! I love grandma and grandpa! They are always good for a great time and a bunch of laughs!!
That was funny. But what shocked me the most was Darin WON. Silly Grandma. Now we just need Grandpa to play and since he's mostly blind, maybe you could beat him, Adam.
i thought grandma ordered the big tv? too bad. i mostly kept waiting for her to chuck that wii-mote.
What the Grandma Gines? They have the Wii? Since when did she get all techno savvy? Didn't she just learn to turn on that big-a TV..now they are playing Wii..and winning?!?
They seriously make me laugh so hard!! Love 'em!
Good for Grandma Gines! She will keep you on your toes. My granny plays Halo. Rob is trying to convice her the plasma rifle is the best.
Post a Comment