
Well I never thought that I would ever say having endometisos and going through menopause was and is a blessing. I have started to tell our story about infertility. We had be trying to get pregnant for about 6 months when we found out that I was. Ten week in to my pregnancy we found out I was going to miscarry. Well along story short we tried for another year using lots and lots of clomid when my Dr decided to do a laporocopy (last Sept) to find out if I had endometisos before sending us to the UofU. Here is the kicker I never had any signs or symptoms except for infertility. If you have never had any symptoms most Dr. will never test you for it. Come to find out while I was recovering from surgery the Dr let Adam know that it was shocking that i was able to get pregnant once and to never have any pain. I was covered with endometisos. I tell you all this because of my ups and down i now know of one person so far that because of me they asked their Dr to check for endometrisos. She had never had any signs or symptoms before, and she has it. she now knows why she can not get pregnant. What a blessing that I can help someone that had been trying for i believe 6 year and never knew what the problem was till now.
3 comments:
I glad you can see the blessings in your stuggles. We know we always grow stronger, but to help someone else is another blessing. I love you both and am praying for good results.
Mom
sharp work finding the postive in a crappy situation. i also have high hopes for results in the next 6mo...
Keep hangin' in there. Things will work out they way that they are suppose to. We are praying for you!!
Post a Comment