Because I know my brother Travis, I am worried he might not know how to act with the new kiddo around. I have provided some helpful baby care tips for him!
Those pictures are great, but I think we should learn from these and try to use some. Like Katie said TV in the crib that is a great Idea. Lock you kid in a cage, I'm pretty sure I heard a lot of parents wanting to do that and I think my mom did that to me. I think men should be able to breast feed and we should start making kids excersie so they are not so chunky!
13 comments:
those pics are completely awesome!
Those pics are pretty awesome. The man trying to breast feed the baby. But in the words of Gaylord Focker, "You can milk anything with nipples."
i've actually done a few of those...
Adam.......you are not right in the noggin.
I'm laughing so hard right now! Although I don't know what's wrong with the tv in the crib! How cool is that!
dude you have issues but that is funny sh@!. Oh and you are a little gay for having a blog.
Meg, I kind want to know which ones you have done!
Meg, I kind want to know which ones you have done!
Those pictures are great, but I think we should learn from these and try to use some. Like Katie said TV in the crib that is a great Idea. Lock you kid in a cage, I'm pretty sure I heard a lot of parents wanting to do that and I think my mom did that to me. I think men should be able to breast feed and we should start making kids excersie so they are not so chunky!
So funny! I shared a few of those with Steve, just in case! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! Yay!! And we need to get together sometime!
Of Adam... you make me laugh. Love the pictures and your resourcefulness. I also must admit I've sone one of those myself.
6, 9, 17
ewwwww #17
Post a Comment