Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was pretty busy for us this year. I had to get a new securities license for work, and basically had my nose in a book the entire holiday season. I thankfully passed that exam on December 23rd, that meant the holidays could finally start!!!!! I was very thankful for all the help my wonderful wife Jessica provided during this time. Here are some photos from the holiday season!!!





I'm pretty sure this is the closest photo we have for a Christmas of 2010 family portrait



Carson's first experience with Santa Clause



See, Grandma and Grandpa Gines would do a GREAT job baby sitting all the kiddos at once. They don't look overwhelmed at all =)



Mommy and Carson, with creepy ZOMBIE Boomer lurking in the background



Carson is thrilled about this gift!!!! Just can't wait to open it!!!!



Great Grandma Staley with Great Carson



Jared and Carson. I love that Carson is rocking his "goots" (goots = gay boots)



I'm sure Carson was told more than once to not climb the tower of gifts at Grandma's house



how every boy should be on Christmas morning!

1 comment:

The Whitney's said...

You're a creepy Zombie!