Tuesday, October 5, 2010

6 months to 7 months and much more!!!

Oh how the months just fly by.

Super cute 6 month photos. Thanks Kandis.





Carson at 6months We decided to bath him in the sink so he could play and we could reach him,
Adam taught him how to splash needless to say the kitchen was soaked.

One of Carson's favorite toys. Thanks Ernie and Ritva.


The life saver. He LOVES his Johnny jumper.
He doesn't jump but runs and swings.


Adam said that I was a mean mommy to make him wear the gold and brown.
I find it rather cute.


Peek-a-boo


I love that smile.


First Ute game. Yes Carson does have a red Mohawk. It is awesome.



Carson at 7 months. He is getting so big.

Here is the update.

Carson is 19 pounds. 59% for weight

18% for height.

62% for his head.

He loves baby food. You cant feed it to him fast enough.

He has been crawling for almost a week now. Thing have gotten a little more interesting.

He pulls himself up on everything.

He has had two ear infections in two months.

WE LOVE HIM!!!


7 comments:

christi said...

He is so cute and so big!!! I love that smile. How are you guy's I hope everything is going well.

The Turner Family said...

Sooo cute! I love the U of U outfits. I am going to be having a Karson in about 3 weeks :)

TravandNat said...

He's such a sweet little chunk! I love the 6 month pics. Cute boy! It's funny to see his one-legged little crawl. So cute!

Blair and Brenda said...

Oh my I can't believe he is so big. He is so cute. I have not seen you in so long. I miss you very much.

Jolene said...

He has a smile for everyone and it just thrills me. I love his run and swing in the Johnny Jump Up and his bouncing in the big toy. Mostly, I just love this little miracle from heaven.

Anonymous said...

i love that little boy and i think the brown and gold is precious

Meghan said...

he is a doll.. i wish i knew him and could get my chubby baby fix from him ;) i appreciate that you are teaching him the yewts aren't the only team out there by showing him the brown and gold. his smile is the best.