Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

We had such a great Easter. We went to my parents house on Saturday and had dinner. Sunday I we woke up and got ready (which now take four times longer). Carson got to wear his cute sweater and his awesome shoe.
Carson with his stash. He was way spoiled for only being 5 weeks old.

I Love his cute grin.

He is a mini Adam


He finally woke up hours later. His days and night are a little mixed.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH my cuteness!! You need to frame that one of you and Carson -- it is BEYOND adorable!!!

Suz said...

Dang cute! You look awesome Jess!

Blair and Brenda said...

He is so cute. They grow up so fast

TravandNat said...

I agree, that one of you and Carson is so great! I loved his sweater, shoes, and beanie on Sunday...super cute!!

Kandis & Derek said...

We need more blog updates-or at least call me back I miss you! I want to come see the cute lil guy and my Jessica soon