Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Check out the new hobby

My mom, sister in law and I 
have started a new hobby.  When i was little my mom started doing stained glass. We have made big windows and window hanging. We decided one day that why not make jewelry. Its all lead free and hand made. yes my hand did make this stuff we have been to a couple of show. we have done pretty well. So here is a glimpse at our fun stuff.

Our blog is bloomingimpressions.blogspot.com 
Our email is bloomingimpressions@gmail.com

3 comments:

TravandNat said...

Congrats, Jess! Your stuff is awesome, and I'm glad that you are doing shows to spread the word about your talent. I wish you lots more success!!!

Jolene said...

We need to talk. I need some earrings. It's beautiful stuff!

Jon and Mackenzie Kasper said...

Have fun with that, that is a great hobby! I am excited to see your accomplishments. By the way, cute beagles. Beagles are so awesome.