this is an image of espn's web site after USC lost. I'm glad the headline did not read, "Beavers Break Trojans". I can't wait until OCT 2nd when my "Utes Trap The Beavers" hahhahhahhhahaha
Hahaha! That's hilarious!! At my work, my manager wanted us to have a 'mascot' -- don't know why we needed one -- but one of the suggestions was the "Busy Beavers" -- the poor girl that suggested it is this sweet naive girl that had no clue what it meant -- remember, I work on a postpartum floor! It was great!
Jessica, I don't mean to ambush the blog but I don't know how else to get a hold of you. I am in desperate need of a haircut. I'll call your salon but can you give me the address )leave it on my blog). How soon do you think I can get in? this week? next? Thanks girl
This has nothing to do with post, but I'm wanted to leave a message for my cousin! When are you and my geeky little sister coming to see me???? I feel left out of all your funness!!!!
8 comments:
ummmmm, no comment!
Ha Ha! I really wish that it HAD said 'Beavers Break Trojans!!!' that would have benn hilarious! Good times, Adam!
Hahaha! That's hilarious!! At my work, my manager wanted us to have a 'mascot' -- don't know why we needed one -- but one of the suggestions was the "Busy Beavers" -- the poor girl that suggested it is this sweet naive girl that had no clue what it meant -- remember, I work on a postpartum floor! It was great!
Do you ever do legitimate work or do you just search for this stuff on the internet 20 hours a day? I cannot wait to show this one at work.
Jessica, I don't mean to ambush the blog but I don't know how else to get a hold of you. I am in desperate need of a haircut. I'll call your salon but can you give me the address )leave it on my blog). How soon do you think I can get in? this week? next?
Thanks girl
hysterical. i swear thay have people who are supposed to proof this. but, i guess it is espn and not cnn.
I'm a little bit surprised at the lack of a post about last nights game! I must applaud their efforts!
This has nothing to do with post, but I'm wanted to leave a message for my cousin! When are you and my geeky little sister coming to see me???? I feel left out of all your funness!!!!
Post a Comment