
Thanks to my friend Chris, the wife and I got to enjoy the Utah Blaze up close and personal. He was gracious enough to give us the lower bowl seats he could not use. We had a blast!!! I can't go back to the free seats ever again. Here is a video of some of the intro taken with my cell phone so you can get an idea of how close we were. Be ready to adjust the volume on your speakers....its really loud.... (I'm not kidding!)
The game was awesome, HERE COMES THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Just think.....its not that far off until 8/30 when the Utes go take care of business in Ann Arbor!!!!!! I love the fact that Arena Football is here to fill what was usually a long, long gap in football from Feb. to Aug. Plus you always get to see some old Ute player that didn't quite make it in the NFL!!!!
Thanks again for a great night Chris!!!
-Adam
3 comments:
Lucky!!! I'm excited you got to go to the last blaze game. I'm truly said i couldn't go.
1st-adam- it looks like you had a great time! I'm glad that you guys went!
2nd-kelli- have you ever heard of spell check? Just kidding! I love you!
I'll tell you what you can do with that gap, watch soccer, the real football! It's much better! Tell your wife I miss her!
Post a Comment