Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's ALIVE.....for now......

last Thursday my poor Xbox 360 died.....again. You know its dead because it flashes 3 angry red lights at you like this. I wish this was a site I have never seen before, unfortunately this is the third time my 360 has decided to die. Lucky for my pocket book my 360 does not have a DNR. I decieded to rush my 360 into surgery under my care and supervision. Below is what the inside of my Xbox looks like!!!!





After the surgery was complete the friendly green lights showed up again and I was able to continue playing NCAA Football and Rainbow Six Vegas! Total cost to fix the Xbox THIS time was $6.52. That's a lot better than a $350.00 new one! Below are happy working photos of my happy Xbox 360!




It also might be worth noting that our water heater died and my Father and I actually were able to pull the old one out and put a new one in.....I was really grateful he was there to help since Home Depot and Lowes both wanted over $200.00 to install one...... Now that does not mean my house is not going to blow up in the few days.....but hey I was able to save some money thanks to my Father's help!!! -Adam

10 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Thanks for the update, I have been waiting for almost a whole month! I am sure there are many of us that were drawn in by the drama of your Xbox breaking over the weekend. I can only imagine the stress that the three red lights caused Daisy and Toby. I was overwhelmed with joy when I came across the picture of the green light. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Adam And Jessica said...

HAH HAH. That is the funniest thing i have ever read. NOT.

Katie Jo said...

Adam i'm so glad that you are able to fix your own problems! Your so smart!!!

TravandNat said...

FINALLY! A new post! HOORAY! I wish you could have fixed our XBox..thanks for trying though, it was appreciated! I am glad that you and your dad fixed the water heater problem. Cold showers are no fun!

The Whitney's said...

Go DAD!! My dad is great he can fix almost anything, but we just have to get his cute little but off the couch! I'm glad you posted a new post. St. George was fun, but I don't want to look at it everytime I come to your blog! Love you!

Adam And Jessica said...

What about GO ADAM....I was there to. I hate you.

Meghan said...

this is my favorite post yet. nice work on the microchip surgery, you nerd. i'm glad you saved $200 on the install, but what does a newheather run these days?

when do you want to hang out with us, neighbors? we like to bbq these days...

Adam And Jessica said...

well, I could only fit a 40 Gallon one in...with parts and stuff it was just under $400.00 so I'm glad we saved the money on the install. I agree, we do need to have a BBQ soon.

Katie Jo said...

I want to come if there is food involved!!!

The Whitney's said...

Adam, I love you!! and you know you love me back.