Last night we watched the Utah Blaze go down in a burning inferno! Travis on the other hand provided the most excitement during the game. He got the opportunity to try and win a trip to Arena Bowl 08!!!! All he had to do is Kick a field goal between to yellow posts that are about 15 feet apart from mid field.......which is like the 25 yard line! Below is my cell phone video from just about the highest seat in the Energy Solutions Center. He is the orange dot....
Travis was just a few feet away from taking me to Arena Bowl 08.......OH and if you are wondering its really hard to try and watch someone kick a field goal and record it on a little cell phone at the same time. -Adam
12 comments:
how's he get hooked up with that? and why did he suck so bad?
btw, i know i put "to" instead of "two" ahhhhhhh late night blogging...its a curse.
That's funny..he told me that if he won, he would have taken me to Arena Bowl '08! It's a good thing Trav sucks, and that he didn't have to choose between us, Adam. I think I would have been sorely disappointed with the outcome!!
Natalie, I know Trav would have taken you. He doesnt suck, I thought he did a great job with all that pressure. I would have fallen on my face and missed the ball entirely if it were me. I am proud of my little buddy.
Vagines, I didn't know you followed arena football. Isn't it just adult gym for really fast black guys and used up BYU linemen? -ROB-
Travis does rock! But you didn't mention that I got the tickets for everyone and I didn't even get to go. Did you guys get the Discover card T-shirts?
and isn't it great that we get to pay to watch this "Adult Gym" happen Live!!!!! Sweeet...I love Adult Gym!!!
Nat and Trav, you better start your Blog because Mom has one now too.
Kelli- Dad and I have shirts that don't really fit our extra large bodies. Way to go Trav!
mom has a blog? When did this happen! btw adam, I'm so proud of you for sticking up for your brother!
sticking up for Trav? I don't get it.
Brotherly love - How sweet! Trav really doesn't suck, I agree!
Alright Jo, I saw your partial blog. Once I see that it is official, I guess I'll have to join the craz! By the way, sorry about the late night April Fools Trick!!
Post a Comment